What Swyft Solar PV can do for you
We're here to make switching your business to renewable energy as simple as possible.
Reduce your operating Costs
Energy produced from your Solar PV system will reduce your electricity bills. Your solar system will have a lifetime of 25+ years meaning the system will have paid for itself multiple times over.
Future proof your energy bills
When you install a Solar PV system you will no longer be dependent on energy providers and at risk of external electricity price fluctuations. You will also be protected against potential carbon taxes.
Reduce your carbon footprint
Installing a Solar PV system means you can now produce clean, green renewable energy. You will burn less fossil fuels and reduce your carbon emissions.
Commercial Solar PV Installations
The best & most efficient systems in the market
Solar PV & Battery storage is a long term investment and will be a part of your roof for the next 25+ years.
Given the long term nature of solar, Swyft only install industry leading solar panels and batteries with performance & product guarantees of up-to 25 years.
Installing industry leading equipment ensures that the return on your investment is protected in the long run!!
Swyft Hapiness Gaurantee
At Swyft your happiness is our goal. If you're not happy with any aspect of your Solar PV installation, we will work with you to make it right.
All Swyft Solar customers receive a Happiness Guarantee. Given that Swyft are one of the largest retrofit companies in the country, you know you are in safe hands.
Swyft Energy have a dedicated commercial solar installation team made up of exceptional and passionate engineers.
Our engineers and project teams are also on hand to answer any questions you may have before, during and after your installation.
Power Purchase Agreements
Swyft Energy offers a fully funded Solar PV solution in the form of a Power Purchase Agreement or PPA.
This basically means Swyft Energy can install your Solar PV system with no upfront cost to your business.
Instead of a traditional model where we would take payment upfront, your business will agree to purchase the electricity produced by your new Solar PV system at a predefined price for a pre-defined period.
Swyft Energy will manage the entire process for you.
Full end to end solution
Swyft Energy offer commercial customers a full end to end service including
1 - Define
- Onsite visit to understand day to day operations & energy demand.
- Real time data is collected using monitoring system installed without disruption.
- Map the clients Solar PV system performance over its lifetime based on 15 years of MET Eireann data & on site data.
2 - Design
- Map findings of monitoring system.
- Certified roof inspection conducted by a registered structural engineer.
- Determine final calculations and measurements.
- Issue final designs with system layout, routes of services etc.
- Issue program of works tailored to client’s operational profile.
- Issue site-specific RAMS.
3 - Install
- We are a certified main contractor with the HSA, from design to site management.
- We have all the skills in house, from design, tradesmen, site management to engineering so you can be assured that you are in goods hands right through the life cycle of the project.
4 - Commission
- System is tested and certified by a registered RECI contractor.
- System is witness tested by the ESB ensuring compatibility with the grid.
- Inverters carry out a complete self-diagnostic test to ensuring that all circuits are operating to full capacity.
- Swyft Energy then provide full visibility of the system performance through desktop, tablet or phone.
- Swyft will provide the client with a professionally made video to showcase the system.